Booming Structural Design Consultancy seeks experienced Associate or Associate Director level Temporary Works Engineer in Melbourne
- Pathway to Director
- Dominating Structural Engineering
- Huge Growth Opportunity
Temporary Works Associate / Director
- 250 staff across Australia and Asia specialising in Structural Engineering
- Employee Owned, Pathway to Director for this role
- Dominating Structural Engineering - Looking to expand Temporary Works
- Impressive Profit share options available – Market Beating!
- Two Options: Associate or Associate Director – depending on experience
- The company dominates structural engineering across the Eastern Seaboard working with top-tier builders, architects and developers. They have had a lot of success over the past thirty-years winning structural work from the temporary works team’s efforts. They need to replicate this in Melbourne where they currently don’t have a dedicated Temporary Works team (they are doing this with their existing structural team of 20 at the moment, however, they want someone to drive the growth of Temporary Works in VIC).
- Their model works. Temporary Works is their next big growth area, which is where you come in. This company is attracting the best and brightest rising stars to their team – they are definitely the career horse to back.
- ESSENTIAL - Degree Qualification
- ESSENTIAL - Minimum ten years’ experience with at least three years in the Melbourne market in a Temporary Works role
- ESSENTIAL - Chartered Engineer
- Highly Desirable - registered building practitioner
- Highly Desirable - IStructE (UK) chartership
- Highly Desirable - Masters level or above
- Highly Desirable – track record working successfully with tier 1 contractors in Melbourne