Manage your own high-volume temp desk as part of a team, supporting schools with their OSHC staffing needs across Melbourne.
- A unique company driven by a culture of inclusivity and recognition.
- Investment into your personal development and career growth.
- 5 weeks of annual leave
About the company
anzuk Education is a global education recruitment agency operating across Australia, the UK, USA, New Zealand and Canada. Due to our success and impact, we are growing rapidly and currently have 200+ employees worldwide. Our services include casual staff replacement and teacher and executive-level recruitment across the Early Childhood and Schools sectors.
About the role
You will be joining our team as an OSHC Education Recruitment Consultant. You will work within our Early Childhood division, alongside our team of experienced consultants. You are responsible for leading and delivering to the demands of your candidates and clients.
- Attract, on-board and market exceptional educators, while fostering professional relationships that build educator capacity and support achievement of career objectives.
- Manage vacancies of our clients and develop relationships to effectively meet the staffing needs of each setting
- Lead the development of new business generation
- Build and implement effective strategy that supports company initiatives in conjunction with your team and management
Skills and experience
- Education/OSHC market knowledge and experience - ideal
- A successful history in recruitment or sales - ideal
- Outstanding communication skills and demonstrated history of delivering exceptional customer outcomes
- Growth mindset and drive to succeed
- Valid Driver's License and Working with Children Check (volunteer)
- Full, ongoing working rights in Australia at the time of application
If you are a team player and are looking for a position with purpose, this will be the role for you. You can also look forward to:
- Quarterly team performance-based incentive program
- Internal and external training programs
- Regular team social events and health & wellbeing initiatives
How to apply
Click APPLY and attach your resume and a cover letter, or contact Brittany Adams at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.