Our client is currently seeking the services of a Technical Business Analyst to join their busy team!
- Work for an established ASX listed digital business!
- Excellent work culture!
- Client is located next to multiple transport links!
Our client is currently seeking the services of a Technical Business Analyst to join their busy team! The role will be end to end in nature and include: Startup/initiation, business cases, elicitation, requirements analysis and design, defining project scope, functional specifications documentation, requirements prioritisation, finalisation/sign off, verification, validation, testing, deployment and post-implementation adoption.
- Conduct workshops with all project stakeholders to establish "common-ground" on requirements and publish the baseline;
- Handling requirements for high priority projects across multiple business units;
- Understanding actual business needs and mapped business requirements into system requirements;
- Timely identification and escalation of risks and issues;
- Successfully managing scope creep and conflicting requirements of various stakeholders through effective communication, escalation and stakeholder management;
- Demonstrate structured analysis methods, tools and techniques for creating business requirements specifications to clearly document scope items, high level requirements, detailed functional and non-functional requirements;
- Defining the acceptance criteria and work closely with the QA team to help them create key artifacts such as Test Strategy document, Test cases and UAT approach documents;
- Co-ordinate user acceptance testing to ascertain that the requirements are met, overall efficiency is achieved, and user friendliness of system is as expected; and
- Be a key member of the BA team in process improvement initiatives, the evaluation of success stories and lessons learnt from projects and carry them forward to make recommendations for continuous improvements in the BA space.