Our client is seeking the services of a an experienced Project Manager to assist in change, new business and product opportunities.
- Work for a respected and well known Investment organisation!
- Excellent work culture!
- Play a key role in the development of the team and lead the end to end delivery!
Our client is seeking the services of a an experienced Project Manager to assist in change, new business and product opportunities. In this role you will responsible for setting up project governance structures. Candidates must have demonstrated experience working within the Superannuation industry.
- Manage the successful delivery of projects utilising project management methodology.
- Manage project teams. This will include setting clear expectations, including clarity around roles & responsibilities, for the team on the execution of project deliverables
- Engagement and proactive input with peers, internal stakeholders & external parties on the delivery of projects
- Actively participate in or lead steering committees, working groups, strategy/planning workshops and management teams as required;
- Set up project governance structures; organise kick off meetings, both internally and with clients; prepare project charters & develop stakeholder management plans; prepare resource plans, budgets and scheduling.