Make a difference with each client interaction. NDIS, HCP, VHC
- An administration role with purpose
- Know that through your work you are making a difference in your community
- Permanent full-time role
About the role
Due to an internal promotion, the opportunity of Funded Program Administration Coordinator has become available to provide ongoing administration support within our funded programs team. We are committed to helping people remain in the comfort and familiarity of their own home.
The primary role of the Funded Program Administration Coordinator is to process client intakes and the ongoing administration for all Prestige Inhome Care National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Home Care Package (HCP) and Veterans Home Care (VHC) clients. This role requires a subject matter expertise in these programs, to understand and navigate through the complex requirements that our clients need.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsive, positive, effective customer service and client communication with every interaction
- Central to this role is your ability to build a strong professional and compassionate relationship with clients, families and referring partners across all programs
- Ability to advocate for their care needs and collaborate with our care teams to deliver services to clients in their homes
- End to end coordination of intake and ongoing administration/workflow process
- Accurate completion of client/ participant administration
- Support effective, accurate client/ performance reporting
You have a real passion for the industry. You believe in inclusion, and you love making someone’s day. Making a difference in people’s lives really resonates with you and this dictates how you go about your day to day.
You are an excellent communicator. Your experience in the industry (community care – aged care or disability, housing, respite or hospitals) means you have demonstrated capability and success in applying knowledge and skills to ensure the most effective outcomes for both client and carer.
You effectively manage your workload and priorities by working methodically and accurately with great attention to detail. Because you are proactive and organised, you have a knack for helping people which makes you reliable and people trust you. You appreciate the importance of getting things right the first time to ensure a safe and professional service to clients.
You will be experienced in working with Microsoft suites and databases, with strong numeracy skills. Experience in a similar administration role or related role is an advantage.
Prestige Inhome Care is a private provider of high-quality home-based care services to vulnerable members of our community. Our vision is to help people remain in the comfort, security and familiarity of their home for as long as possible. Our mission is to be the leading, most respected provider of in-home care, and to exceed client expectations at every opportunity.
What’s in it for you
- A motivated, purpose driven team to support and be part of
- Enjoy the support of your colleagues including experienced Case Managers, Nurses and our Client Services team
- Stunning new head office located close to home in Moorabbin
- Fun and enthusiastic company culture
- Casual dress Friday!
Submit your application with your resume and cover letter addressed to Hywell Sebastian. Contact Hywell on email@example.com with any questions about this opportunity.
To find out more about this role and Prestige Inhome Care and to apply for the role, go to www.prestigeinhomecare.com.au
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory National Police History Check. Police check outcomes are considered in accordance with applicable legislation and standards.