Receptionist All Rounder Opportunity to be part of team with purpose
- Use your excellent customer service as part of a growing team and business
- Full Training and support will be provided
- We are family - family run, family feel
About the role
The Administration Officer plays a pivotal role in delivery the best service in our Moorabbin Office. With day to day responsibilities in Customer Service, Administrative Tasks, Supplies and Stock Management, this role is about taking pride of being the face of the office and reflecting this in their surroundings.
Daily duties include:
- Provide an appropriate welcome as the first contact for internal and external clients at reception
- Attend to all office related administrative tasks, e.g. documentation, bulk mail outs, registers, incoming mail deliveries, data entry, event bookings
- Maintain a tidy and orderly reception, meeting areas and general office space, including work spaces, office kitchen and bathrooms
- Coordinate supplies and stock across multiple site offices, including office and marketing stationery, staff badges and arrange catering and food supplies as required according to budget
You enjoy being helpful and you’ve had some experience in customer service, so you understand what it takes to respond to people requests. Because you are proactive and organised, you have a knack for helping people which makes you reliable and people trust you. You appreciate the importance of getting things right the first time to ensure a safe and professional service to your customers. This role is about being the best support to the team and people of Prestige.
The team you support rely on you to make sure everything is compliant, up to date and has a place. You treat everything methodically, accurately and neatly with great attention to detail. You get things done. You’re probably the organiser of your group. You make the bookings, make sure everyone knows the time and where to meet up.
People can’t help but notice your positive energy. You are a natural communicator and have warm, confident interactions in person, over the phone and via email. You may not always know the answer, but you are curious and have a way of finding a solution.
Training will be provided - You are open with a willingness to learn. Good knowledge and experience with MS Office, especially in Outlook, Word and Excel and Database applications will be handy.
Prestige Inhome Care is a private provider of high-quality home-based care services to vulnerable members of our community. Our purpose is to make lives better by helping people remain in the comfort and familiarity of their own home. We strive to be the provider of choice for tailored in-home care that always exceeds expectations.
What’s in it for you
- Stunning new head office located close to home in Moorabbin
- Work with a secure and growing business with a great reputation in the community and the industry
- Fun and enthusiastic company culture
- Casual dress Friday!
Submit your application with your resume and cover letter addressed to Hywell Sebastian. Contact Hywell on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this opportunity.
To find out more about this role and Prestige Inhome Care and to apply for the role, go to www.prestigeinhomecare.com.au
Our recruitment process requires to you hold a clear National Crime Check or be willing to apply for an NDIS Worker Screening Clearance, through their relevant state government agency. Police check and NDIS Worker Screening outcomes are considered in accordance with applicable legislation standards. Furthermore, all applicants must have the right to work in Australia.