A newly created role critical to providing the highest levels of service delivery.
- Lead and build client services and customer service capability
- Drive training and process to impact individuals and an ambitious business
- Flex your creative and logical skills in this key role
Prestige Inhome Care is a private provider of high-quality home-based care services to vulnerable members of our community. We specialise in providing dedicated carers and nurses to make lives better by helping people remain in the comfort and familiarity of their own home.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Allocations Manager and working collaboratively with Service Delivery leadership, the Training Coordinator supports the members of the Service Delivery team to deliver extraordinary service to internal and external stakeholders. This role is responsible for a high standard of training, coaching and feedback; while establishing and ensuring clarity in documenting processes and procedures to contribute to Prestige Inhome Care’s vision of being the provider of choice for tailored in-home care that always exceeds expectations.
Core responsibilities include:
- Coordinate a calendar of reoccurring induction sessions to maximise participation per session
- Develop and facilitate service delivery specific training (new and remedial) that are engaging, consistent and effective. Training will focus on processes and procedures, as well as software platform training, e.g. Procura, Mitel Ignite, Mobility, Hayylo
- Document, advise and provide feedback to managers, supervisors and team members in the creation of new training sessions including but not limited to: new team processes with documented training content, process maps, training presentations and collaborating with HR
- Ensure processes are mapped and updated, procedures reflect changing needs and support all the while maintaining a holistic view of team processes
You are adaptable. Prestige is fast paced and growing. You will need to be able to keep up and respond to business needs and schedules. You are both reactive and proactive in your work style to deliver results in a flexible and efficient manner. You can describe times in your career when you’ve been able to deliver quality outcomes during time pressures, possibly even at short notice.
You have previous experience with process documentation and improvement. You are methodical and organised.
You have demonstrated experience in developing, coordinating and delivering training in a customer focussed role and have experience in preparing training materials. You are a confident trainer. You have the ability to captivate a room and your understanding of adult learning principles leads your facilitation (delivering either face to face, 1:1, group or online), because you know what your audience will respond to.
You have an eagle eye and no detail escapes you. Your take pride in your attention to detail and it helps you achieve high standards, get ahead of trends, and identify and resolve problems. You possess a degree of assertiveness that allows you to have the difficult conversations when you need to. You get a kick out of inspiring individuals and teams and have the ability to relate and be approachable to a diverse range of personalities and skillsets. This combined with your excellent communication skills ensures you build robust working relationships and get results.
You have a Cert IV in Training & Assessment or equivalent experience. Previous training experience within service delivery, disability, aged care or community care provision, or with rostering or contact centre software use is an advantage.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of a dedicated, purpose driven team
- The opportunity to make a significant impact on a growing team
- Test yourself in a high pressure, fast moving environment and reap the rewards
- Work with a growing business with a great reputation in the community and the industry
- Know that through your work you are making a difference in people’s lives
Visit our website to learn more about Prestige Inhome Care www.prestigeinhomecare.com.au.
Applicants require a current driver’s license and a reliable roadworthy vehicle. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory National Police History Check. Police check outcomes are considered in accordance with applicable legislation and standards.