Looking for a career in financial services? Want to work with an uncapped Commission Structure?
- Rapidly growing online comparison Fintech
- Launch your career in Financial Services
- Great location - Close to Central & Town Hall
- Join one of the largest life insurance aggregators operating in Australia
- Launch your career in sales (Financial Services)
- Entrepreneurial, competitive and supportive team culture
- Great location - Sydney CBD
At Life Insurance Comparison (LIC), we’re proud to be one of the largest life insurance aggregators operating in Australia. We are a fintech business and have achieved rapid and consistent growth over the last few years.
LIC is part of Compare Club, a leading Australian business that makes it easy for consumers to sign up to the most appropriate product and save on their household bills. We have over 200 employees in Melbourne and Sydney. We work with a wide range of trusted health funds to give our customers real choice and value. We also work in Life Insurance, Mortgage, Hearing Aids, Childcare and Energy Comparison.
Our purpose is to help Australians to protect themselves and their loved ones, while saving money.
We are expanding our team and are looking for phone based outbound sales professionals to join our specialist team in the Sydney CBD.
Check our websites: www.lifeinsurancecomparison.com.au
About The Role:
Our Life Insurance Sales Specialists have access to a panel of the 10 major insurers in Australia and contact warm leads over the phone to provide a comparison service. We provide an uncapped commission structure and prospects are provided in real-time.
We invest heavily in the training and development of our team and operate an internal progression plan, ensuring that you have the ability to grow your earning potential based on performance.
We operate Monday to Friday and are located only a short walk from Town Hall or St James stations.
Salary for the role is $100 K OTE Full time position.
Skills and Experience:
- Self motivated and driven by targets.
- Pipeline sales experience.
- Passionate, supportive and ambitious team player determined to succeed.
- Strong work ethic and excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- A strong desire to learn and build a career.
- 'Can do, will do' attitude with a high level of integrity.
- Previous telesales / outbound contact centre sales experience.