Compare Club is one of Australia's largest comparison businesses serving over 1,000,000 Australian families every year across: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Electricity & Gas, Home Loans, Personal & Business Loans & more.
We make it easier and faster for consumers to make better purchasing decisions and get more value from their budgets. We operate several comparison websites that receive over a million visits a month and we are in a constant state of innovation of insights, marketing, service and offerings.
For our Partners we provide a compelling service in which we deliver customers in our established verticals, and customers to attend appointments in some of our emerging verticals. We have a track record of being a key provider to our Partners, and many have relationships that have been continuous for 10 years.
We have grown at 40% in revenue year on year over the past five years and now have around 250 employees across Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and offshore.
About The Role
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Migrating existing applications to Vue.js
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern development best practices
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, and Vue Router
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including Sass
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git.
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Experience with Gridsome
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Docker
- Familiar with WCAG2 and A11Y