Do you want to develop your clinical skills and make a real difference in the community? Apply today to join the Gen Physio family!
- Friendly, Fun & Supportive Team Culture
- Diverse Caseload with No Two Days the Same
- Genuine Career Development Opportunities
Join the team as a Community Exercise Physiologist
Be a part of a Mobile Allied Health movement aimed at making a HUGE difference in the community. Transform the lives of your clients today!
Who are we?
Gen Physio are market leaders in the delivery of home visit Allied Health services. We are highly committed to Practitioner development and internal leadership growth. Our focus is to ensure a positive culture is present within our team of multi-disciplinary professionals, while providing outstanding services within the community.
At Gen Physio, there are no two days the same as you encounter new & exciting challenges and work with a diverse caseload treating clients in their homes, local gyms, workplaces & aquatic centres.
We offer more than just a job - we offer long-term careers, where you will be supported by a passionate team and offered plenty of opportunities to grow professionally. Wake up everyday LOVING what you do & be part of a team dedicated to making a difference.
Who are we looking for?
Gen Physio is on the lookout for an experienced Exercise Physiologist who is able to:
- Demonstrate initiative in prioritising your workload
- Adapt to and work collaboratively within a fast-growing multidisciplinary team
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Build and foster exceptional working relationships with all stakeholders
At Gen Physio, no two days are the same as you encounter new & exciting challenges. Though some typical responsibilities that our Exercise Physiologists have include:
- Managing your day-to-day client activities to support positive outcomes for your clients and their families.
- Provide client-driven, evidence-based therapy services to clients in their home and community environments, focusing on their personal goal attainment.
- Liaise with external stakeholders, such as other health professionals, family members, educational staff, and community members, to provide individualised support plans.
- Provide accurate, timely and high-quality reports.
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary team members consisting of Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Speech Pathologists, Podiatrists & Dietitians to share knowledge and ideas.
- Participation in our annual Symposium, where you can network with Multidisciplinary Clinicians and learn the latest in your field from outstanding Guest Speakers.
- A diverse case load of clients to fast track the development of your clinical skills.
- The opportunity to Progress in your career Clinically &/or into Management.
- Social team events such as; Escape Rooms, Paintball, High Ropes Courses and MUCH more!
- Further expand your knowledge by attending MDT collaboration sessions.
- Access to a Clinical Education Coordinator to assist & support you on your PD journey and achieving your goals.
- Employee Recognition Program.
- Eligibility for Company Car.
- Attractive Salary plus professional development allowance & no weekend, public holiday or after-hours work.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Exercise Physiology
- Full ESSA Registration
- Current national police check & First Aid Certificate (or willing to attain)
- Public Indemnity (PI) Insurance with a minimum of $10 million cover (or willing to attain)
- Passion for helping people of all ages and ethnicity
- Capability to work with all stakeholders to achieve the best outcomes for your clients
- Previous NDIS Experience will be highly regarded
- The desire to be challenged and further progress your career
- Demonstrated experience working autonomously within your role
- Excellent time management & problem-solving skills
What are you waiting for?
Click the button below to Apply Now!