- Passionate to implement methods to improve data reliability and quality
- Auckland central location
- Flexible Environment
LPS is a Delivery and Transformation Services Consultancy with offices in Auckland, Wellington, and Melbourne. We are a trusted innovator with customers across a broad range of industry sectors and government departments.
Our proven ability to transform and deliver is why so many leading brands trust their projects, programmers, and resource solutions to LPS.
We seek an experienced Principle Data Engineer responsible for finding trends in data sets and developing algorithms to help make raw data more useful to the enterprise. you will be working with wider LPS team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
Please apply below or contact Aman Gill for further information on firstname.lastname@example.org or else call on 0226307201 to discuss further.
Please note, you must possess the right to work in New Zealand and be available to interview and start on short notice. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Report this job advert
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.
Learn how to protect yourself here.