An exciting opportunity for an experienced Dental Receptionist/ Assistant to join an established, warm, and inclusive practice located in ACT.
- Part-Time Dental Receptionist/Assistant
- Established Dental Practice
- 2+ Days Per Week!
In one of the most established practices in town, situated in the Balconnen district of Canberra, this warm and inviting four dentist practice, supported by the practice manager and the extended cohort, now have an opportunity to grow their team. Clover Lane Consulting has partnered with this beautiful group to assist in the search and research of a new Dental Receptionist/Assistant.
What You Bring
You will have at least 6 months dental reception/assistant experience and a willingness to learn and grow, with the ability to engage and become a part of great culture and team. At least 6 months experience with dental software is essential, and an understanding that at times you will flow from reception to chair-side, supporting the day-to-day needs, necessary for a balanced practice workflow. Bring your ‘can-do’ attitude, and you will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate, a support network like no other, and an opportunity to grow as you navigate your growing career.
The Dental Reception/Assistant role demonstrates the ability/willingness to learn to confidently assist the entire team and possess a strong understanding of the complexities of a dental environment. The position is expected to assist duties in the following areas:
- Supporting the dental clinical team on the day-to-day running of the practice inclusive of preparing patients for procedures and providing oral healthcare services to patients
- A strong desire to learn and grow your dental practice software knowledge.
- In-depth control of the ongoing appointment schedule.
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with other dental professionals.
- Stock control, dealing with dental materials and clerical supplies.
- Strong knowledge of the health, patient cover and gap payments.
- Sterilizing equipment and instruments.
- Demonstrate a keen interest in a dental environment, along with outstanding communication skills.
- Be professionally presented, show strength in communication, ask questions where needed, and have the capacity to step up when required.
The Dental Receptionist/ Assistant position(s) will be paid on an hourly rate plus superannuation. Previous experience will determine the appropriate immediate income level.
The Dental Receptionist/ Assistant position(s) is a permanent/part-time role with a commencement indicated as immediate.
Hit apply or Email email@example.com for more information.