Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience fostering a data-driven culture that enables stakeholders to make informed decisions through d
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Flexible work from home options
- competitive compensation and benefits package
You'll join a close knit team
- As a broad ranging role - you'll find that you are not only "in the data" but enaging across the service, product and marketing teams of the business as well as engaging with IT to unearth trends in customer & user behaviour
- Propensity modelling & cross sell and up sell analysis
- Deliver deep analysis of large data sets - with the support of a data engineer
- Develop visualisations for stakeholders and notice and explore nuggets of interest!
- Explore and recommend new data analysis techniques - and bring these to the business e.g. machine learning, automation & quirky data visualisation tools - as well as new means of gathering data
- Strong data analysis skills across both predictive & prescriptive analytics
- Capable in SQL
- Knowedge of R, Python or other languages
- A variety of advanced analytics skills e.g. data modelling, automation,
- Machine learning and other techniques would be looked upon favourably as there are ambitions to bring on these techniques into the business - with the right person joining :).
- Exposure to data visualisation and data warehouses
- A background maths, stats, infoSys etc.