The Dinybulu Manager Regional Services is responsible for economically and efficiently managing and expanding the Dinybulu business services
- Work for Australia’s largest independent Aboriginal Corporation
- Great salary package with salary sacrifice options
- Based in Ramingining Community
About Dinybulu Regional Services:
Dinybulu Regional Services started in 2014 after the Bulungkunum Corporation Limited and ALPA acquired the former Ramingining Resource Centre with a vision to further develop and deliver community services in the area. As a subsidiary of ALPA, Dinybulu has the same mission; to operate a successful and responsible business, emphasising local employment, training, career pathways, customer service, and safety.
Dinybulu Regional Services is made up of businesses which provide services to the Ramingining community, they are the Dinybulu Mechanical Workshop, the Dinybulu Lodge, Homeland Services to six homelands surrounding Ramingining and Barge delivery services for ALPA and other businesses in Ramingining.
About the role:
On behalf of the Yolgnu traditional owners and under the direction of the General Manager Enterprise and Economic Development, the Dinybulu Manager Regional Services is responsible for economically and efficiently managing and expanding the four Dinybulu business services whilst attracting repeat customers and providing Yolgnu staff with meaningful training, employment, and career pathways.
This position is based in Ramingining Community, Northern Territory
- Overall administrative management of Dinybulu Regional Services (DRS) including stock control, asset management, purchasing, logistics, contracting, scheduling, invoicing, repairs, and maintenance.
- Provide management and guidance to the Workshop Manager, Homelands Manager and Lodge Manager in relation to administration, workforce management and service quality.
- Directly manage the DRS Labour Hire business.
- Build and maintain relationships with the Yolgnu staff, and assist them to obtain the development, equipment, and consumables required for delivering services as contracted through the Labour Hire business.
- Utilise the ALPA Registered Training Organisation to assist in and support the training of Yolgnu staff.
- Manage relationships within ALPA Businesses and Ramingining Community to develop additional business opportunities for the Workshop, Lodge and Labour Hire business.
- Use electronic controls and established procedures to manage the leasing, hire, and maintenance of DRS assets.
- Provide the General Manager Enterprise and Economic Development with all required reports, accurately and on time.
- As directed, participate in meetings, training, and community forums.
- Manage the Dinybulu Lodge during unplanned absences by the Lodge Manager.
- Experience managing staff in a physical work environment where duties included cleaning, food preparation, property maintenance services and administration.
- Experience in adhering to and reporting key performance indicators in a supervisory role.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills including proficient written and oral communication skills that can be adapted to meet the needs of people from all education levels, language abilities, and ethnic origin.
- Intermediate skills in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- An ability to obtain and maintain a NT driving license.
- Qualifications in hospitality and business management desirable.
- Experience working with Aboriginal people in a remote environment desirable.
- Competitive base salary
- 11.5% super + 7 weeks annual leave + Salary Sacrificing
- EAP Services
All applications will be treated confidentially and only those with the rights to work full time in Australia will be considered.
ALPA is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. We also encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background to apply.
Please contact the recruitment team via firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.