Enjoy flexible work arrangements + generous bonus structure at this firm who have received numerous employer of choice awards
- Recommended practice group and Partners for expertise in WorkCover
- High quality workers compensation and defendant insurance litigation work
- National mid-tier firm located in the Brisbane CBD
Your new firm
Regarded by many as one of Queensland’s leading mid-tier firms, our client has established for itself not only an enviable client base but has also been the recipient of numerous employer of choice awards
This team has developed a reputation for providing quality, partner-led legal advice, while maintaining a consistently high level of service and a great track record of achieving successful outcomes for clients.
This team is recommended by Doyle’s Guide in Leading Workers’ Compensation and WorkCover Law Firms (Defendant) - Queensland 2017 to 2020.
Work closely with a Partner who is consistently recognised as a Leading Workers' Compensation and Workcover Lawyer (Defendant) - Queensland, 2018 to 2020.
Learn from the expertise of a Partner who has been a WorkCover Queensland panel solicitor for over 10 years and is Doyle’s Guide as a Leading Workers Compensation & WorkCover Lawyers (Defendant) – Queensland, 2020.
Your new role
- Servicing WorkCover on a variety of workers compensation claims
- Work with insurers, brokers, self-insured employers, and the insured to provide advice on both contentious and non-contentious insurance issues
- Provide commercial insurance law, risk and claims management advice to national and international clients
- Genuine flexible working arrangements, 40% of this firms people currently work under flexible work arrangements
- Access to a number of health and wellbeing programs including discounted gym memberships, subsidised health and fitness classes, free flu vaccinations, in-house mental health and wellbeing seminars and corporate dental and optical schemes
- Comprehensive learning and development framework covering a range of important technical and soft skills, including people and leadership, business development and marketing, financial management and technology skills
- Senior Associate level
- Solid experience in WorkCover or defendant insurance
- Adept at building and developing client relationships
- Solutions focused
Click “Apply” to send us your details or call Alex on 07 3210 0992 quoting reference number 671269.
To find out more about us, visit www.alexcorreaexecutive.com.au
'developing talent and inspiring success!'