An opportunity for a rostering guru to join our Home Care department and be part of the aged care sector. The role will be based out of Hawthorn.
- Rostering Experience || Full time || Permanent Opportunity || HomeCare Division
- Close to Public transport || Generous After hours & Shift Allowance
- Good Work- life balance || Career Progression || Collaborative Environment
Are you ready to join our HomeCare department on a full-time permanent basis?
The opportunity as a Care Coordinator involves providing the first point of contact for HomeCare client enquiries and personal carers who are responsible for the delivery of HomeCare services. The Care Coordinator plays a key role in the delivery of high-quality community-based services ensuring service systems are maintained.
The Role will also be responsible for:
- Responding to client enquiries and service requests in a timely way
- Rostering and Co-ordinating activities among the Care Assistants
- Scheduling of services to meet client need and preference
- The first point of contact for incidents and issues
- Escalation of issues as per organisational policy, depending on the severity
- Delivery of after-hours on-call services as rostered
- High level of support with career progression
- Competitive salary with excellent staff benefits
- Excellent weekend allowances and other on-call benefits
- Career development pathways
- Employee discounts with many top Australian Brands
Our people embrace our values. We’re so passionate about them, that you’ll see them brought to life at BlueCross in everything that we do, every day.
“BlueCross values the health and safety of all of our people. As such, a condition of your employment is that you may be required to participate in vaccination programs as determined by BlueCross”
If you’re ready to apply just hit “Apply Now” and follow the links.