The role is to ensure that the laundry service at the residence at Avondale Heights is organised and meets all laundry infection control criteria.
At BlueCross, we aspire to create ‘a new age of living’. Our proud and dedicated team strives to deliver this vision across our 34 residences and homecare located in metropolitan and regional Victoria.
Are you ready to join our team?
The position is required to ensure that the laundry service at the residence is organised and meets all laundry infection control criteria. You will be working with a team of staff to ensure the physical environment of the residence is clean and hazard-free. This role is required to effectively work with residence management and staff, residents, and their families. The cleaning service will be recognized as best practice, compliant, and meeting infection control requirements and accreditation standards.
We are looking for someone with:
- Support the facility in effectively managing the residence laundry service ensuring all clothing and or linen is handled accordingly
- Undertakes daily cleaning tasks as per schedules
- Ensure adequate stocks of supplies at all times
- Collects, sorts, washes, dries, sorts and distributes clothing/linen as per BlueCross instructions
- Be able to work unsupervised and in a team environment
- To be able to take initiative.
- Able to communicate well with peers and other members
- Competitive salary package with the other staff benefits
- Career development pathways
- Employee discounts with many top Australian Brands
All people employed at BlueCross are required to undergo pre-employment that includes a current Police Record Check.
If you’re ready to apply just hit “Apply Now” and follow the links.