Our client is a leading Australian furniture retailer and they are opening a brand new showroom in Mile End. They are looking for experienced Flatpack Assemblers / Labourers to assist with building furniture for the showroom’s grand opening.
These roles will start on Tuesday 23rd March and will go through until the end of April – date to be confirmed.
The hours of work are 9am – 4pm Monday to Friday, not including public holidays.
You must be available for this whole period to be considered for the role
Duties will include:
- Assembly of flatpack furniture including beds, bedroom furniture, dining tables, cabinets, chairs, desks and more
- Reading and following assembly instructions to ensure furniture is put together correctly
- Working with hand and small power tools
- Heavy lifting – think lounges, household furniture and flatpack boxes.
- General labouring duties
- Be available to work from Tuesday 23rd March until the end of April
- Be available to work Monday to Friday – 9am – 4pm
- Be able to lift up to 25kg continuously
- Have previous flatpack assembly experience in a fast and efficient manner
- Be careful and trustworthy
- Be reliable, able to follow instructions and have a good work ethic
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
TLH Recruitment | www.tlhrecruitment.com.au