New Zealand's Newest Nursing Agency is seeking interest from HCAs who are looking for an exciting new opportunity.
- Great rate of pay
- 100% Kiwi owned and operated
- Over 25 years experience in Healthcare
ABOUT GAIA HEALTHCARE:
As a 100 % New Zealand owned and family operated end-to-end Healthcare Agency, the Gaia Healthcare team have over 25 years’ experience in healthcare, recruitment and management.
Our manta is to ensure that the Right Person is at the Right Place at all times.
Offering a new and fresh choice for Health Care Assistants, Gaia Healthcare will work with you to ensure your work life balance, your preferred clinical choice and location are at the heart of our partnership.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Gaia Healthcare are looking for experienced HCA's to join our team on a casual basis. As a Gaia Healthcare team member our promise to you is to ensure that your application and on-boarding process is as seamless as possible, that at all times you feel valued and respected and that we offer you opportunities in the sectors and environments that best suits your skills and passion.
Gaia Healthcare are looking for interest from HCA'S who are looking for a new opportunity with an exciting new nursing agency and are looking to work with an expert team who understand Healthcare in New Zealand and its unique needs.
WHAT CAN GAIA HEALTHCARE OFFER YOU:
- The opportunity to work with a team who will treat you like family
- Over 25 years experience in the Healthcare industry including nursing and management- we know what matters.
- Great rates of pay
- Weekly pay +8% holiday pay
- Flexibility- you choose where and when you work
- Refer a friend bonus
- Hold the NZQA Certificate in Health and Wellbeing Level 3 OR
- NZ Certificate in Health and Well-being (Advanced Support) Level 4 or similar OR
- 2nd or 3rd year Nursing Student with at least 2 completed clinical placements OR
- Hold an overseas Nursing Registration AND
- A minimum of 6 months recent experience as a Healthcare Assistant or Caregiver
- Be looking for a new challenge and opportunity that offers you flexibility
- Be looking to work with a team who understand the uniqueness of working in the healthcare sector.
If you'd like to join the Gaia Healthcare team and would love to be part of a team who will work with to you meet your needs and you can tick off the above criteria, don't delay, hit the APPLY NOW button today.