Are you a caregiver who loves how you make a difference in the lives of your clients? Looking for new opportunities? Join the team @ Gaia Healthcare.
- Exciting new opportunity
- A 100% Kiwi owned and operated Nursing Agency
- Expert team who understand Healthcare
ABOUT GAIA HEALTHCARE
As a 100 % New Zealand owned and family operated end-to-end Healthcare Agency, the Gaia Healthcare team have over 25 years’ experience in healthcare, recruitment and management.
Our manta is to ensure that the Right Person is at the Right Place at all times.
Offering a new and fresh choice for Caregivers, Gaia Healthcare will work with you to ensure your work life balance, your preferred working environment and location are at the heart of our partnership.
As a Gaia Healthcare team member our promise to you is to ensure that your application and on-boarding process is as seamless as possible, that at all times you feel valued and respected and that we offer you opportunities in the sectors and environments that best suits your skills and passion.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Gaia Healthcare are looking for expressions of interest from super star Caregivers who love what they do and the difference they make in their clients lives and who are looking for a new opportunity. At Gaia Healthcare, you can be confident that you will be working with an expert team who understand Healthcare in New Zealand and its unique needs.
As a Gaia Healthcare Caregiver you will have strong empathy and patience with elderly residents and communication will be one of your super powers. People will comment about how friendly and approachable you and you pride yourself on your professionalism.
WHAT CAN GAIA HEALTHCARE OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to work with a team who will treat you like family
- Over 25 years experience in the Healthcare industry including care giving, nursing and management- we know what matters.
- Great rates of pay
- Weekly pay +8% holiday pay
- Flexibility- you choose where and when you work
- Refer a friend bonus
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- Hold the NZQA Certificate in Health and Wellbeing Level 3 OR
- NZ Certificate in Health and Well-being (Advanced Support) Level 4 or similar OR
- 2nd or 3rd year Nursing Student with at least 2 completed clinical placements OR
- Hold an overseas Nursing Registration AND
- A minimum of 6 months recent experience as a Healthcare Assistant or Caregiver
- Be proficient in the use of hoists and all manual handling equipment
- Be looking for a new challenge and opportunity that offers you flexibility
- Be looking to work with a team who understand the uniqueness of working in the healthcare sector.
- Have legal entitlement to work on New Zealand