Ongoing opportunity for a versatile Cabinet Maker/ Joiner. Ready to get out of your comfort zone? This opportunity is for you! 02 4039 8102
- Commence ASAP
- Career growth opportunities
- Endless pipeline of work
Torra Staffing & Recruitment specialise in workforce management and recruitment for the construction, maintenance & manufacturing sectors. Whether you work for us or are a candidate searching for work, you will always be made to feel as part of the Torra Team.
Our client is a small team of Joinery specialists who support both Commercial and Residential clients to ensure their sleek, modern fit outs are exactly that. Delivering the highest quality of workmanship, your efforts will have the client seeing the reality of their design!
Reporting directly to the Owner, you are expected to perform with versatility and integrity across several key functions within the business. Whilst you are employed for your technical and trade skills out on the job, there will be several other workshop-based requirements to support each project. Most importantly it is your ability to keep the customer happy that will set you apart.
Snapshot of the job’s requirements:
- Attention to detail is key, perfection would be nice, but we understand limits too
- Read and interpret plans – see a design, create an environment
- Provide safety support to the site team – remain calm, zero harm
- Execute a range of varying Shopfitting and cabinet making tasks as required by each project
- Interact with customers - ensure they are happy, and the scope of works is delivered
- Report on and deliver variations – a detail was missed, let us fix that up
- Assist in the preparation and completion of required documentation
- Shopfitting Cabinet Making/ Joinery Trade qualifications
- White Card
- Demonstrated Fit Out experience
- Eye for detail
- Versatile and excited for every new project
- Current drivers’ licence
- A true desire for quality workmanship
Get in and join the Torra-Team today! If you are interested in this role and fit the requirements, please submit your resume through the `apply now’ button or contact our office on 02 4039 8102 to discuss further.