Explorers Early Learning are excited to be opening a beautiful new centre in Nunawading. We would like to welcome casual educators to join us.
- Brand new centre | Reggio Emilia Inspired
- Opportunities for longer term contracts / Permanent positions
- Close to Eastern Freeway | Close to Glen Waverley Train station
Who We Are:
We are proud to not only be Australia owned, but locally operated by a Melbourne family! With services operating across Victoria and many more soon to open this year we are excited about opportunities we will have across our centres.
The aim at Explorers is to create a quality learning environment where children can 'explore' allowing them to learn, develop and most importantly, have a sense of being and belonging. An understanding of the Reggio Emilia approach and a passion for sustainable practice will be highly regarded.
About our Nunawading Centre:
Due to opening early 2021 and located very close to Glen Waverley Train station, we are seeking casual educators to join us and support our new families and team.
- Indoor and Outdoor Piazza spaces
- There are some amazing existing trees in the outdoor playgrounds that will be kept in our landscaping
- Extremely close to the Eastern Freeway
- Car parking for drop off and pick up
- Kindergarten as per our other centre
At Explorers we understand how valuable our Educators. We offer a supportive environment with a strong leadership team and professional development program. The aim at Explorers is to create a quality learning environment where children can 'explore' allowing them to learn, develop and most importantly, have a sense of being and belonging.
We are searching for educators who:
- Are bubbly with a positive attitude
- Are passionate about providing quality learning environments for children
- Are committed and professional
- Have a strong understanding of the EYLF and NQS
- Working within various teams you will be required to engage and provide a high-quality learning curriculum for all children and families.
- Casual - To be able to accept shifts the same morning to cover sickness.
- You will have the opportunity once you establish yourself to be given shifts in advance.
- You will be expected to support the team in the daily running of the room
- Show initiative and also follow direction
- Be able to communicate with families and children
- Have an understanding of the Early Years Framework and demonstrate how you use it in your daily practice.
- Certificate III in Children's Services / Diploma in Children's Services or equivalent
- First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Working with children check
- Strong understanding of the Early Years Framework and National Quality Standards
We look forward to hearing from you!