We are looking to hire a Scrum Master to support Agile Engineering teams on their journey of continuous improvement and software product development.
- Join Asia's leading SaaS business in media intelligence
- Use your Scrum Master experience to manage 2-3 scrum teams
- Drive agile transformation and build strong relationships
Isentia is the Asia Pacific’s leading data-driven media intelligence and insights company providing services to the world’s biggest brands and organisations. Powered by cutting-edge technology and a team of world class data experts, our mission is to help businesses leap-forward where only genuine insight can take them.
As Scrum Master you will support Agile Engineering teams on their journey of continuous improvement and value driven software product development, and facilitate all aspects of the team's planning, developing and prioritization process, while coaching and supporting individual team members.
Using Servant-leader style, you will focus on guiding the team towards improved workflow and productivity, facilitating sprint planning, retrospective, sprint and demos. The Scrum Master will also work closely with the Product Owners to ensure high quality software deliverables are delivered on time and assists in developing roadmap & roll out strategy.
What you'll do
- Arrange and facilitate daily stand up meetings, sprint planning, retrospective, demo
- Facilitate decision making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adoption process
- Work with Product Owners to handle backlog, new requests & manage each project’s scope, risks, issues & timeline
- Work with Product Owners in building roadmaps, release planning & change management
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Act as conduit between the development team, BAs, architects, product team & the wider technical team and business stakeholders
- Project reporting to execs & project financial management
- Support timesheet process & PMO initiatives
- Certified Scrum Master certification
- Minimum 5 years' genuine Scrum Master experience with knowledge of Jira agile tools
- Genuine Agile Coaching experience
- Experience in prior delivery of technical projects in software development
- Have very good listening and comprehension skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills while building trust-based relationships with colleagues/stakeholders at all levels
- Solid reporting, budget, risk & issue management experience
- Experience in working with distributed teams will be a plus
Who are we and what else do you need to know?
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company; we're a client-centric organisation where you can really add value to our clients' businesses. Our clients are diverse, ranging from globally renowned brands right through to start-ups and not for profit organisations.
We provide our team members with constructive feedback to foster their career growth, and you will have many opportunities to work with fun and talented people. We also have an open and inclusive culture where we embrace opportunities to do better and we celebrate achievements wildly.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is dedicated at providing a working environment which embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application.
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We also offer competitive salary and benefits like discounted private health insurance, learning and development opportunities and great social events.
At Isentia we are continuing to hire nationally during COVID-19, with our recruitment process now fully conducted virtually. As a business we have moved to a working from home environment until it is safe for all employees to return to our offices.
If you are interested in joining this dynamic organisation in a key creative role, then please apply now.