Isentia's Auckland team are looking to hire an Account Manager to deliver unparalleled support and service to a range of clients.
- Are you passionate about delivering a great client experience?
- Do you excel at finding solutions for complex situations with clients?
- Do you love creating meaningful client relationships?
Isentia is the Asia Pacific’s leading media intelligence and insights company providing services to the world’s biggest brands and organisations. Powered by cutting-edge technology and a team of world class experts, our mission is to help businesses leap-forward where only genuine insight can take them.
Isentia’s Auckland team are looking to hire an Account Manager. You will be a primary contact for your portfolio of high profile clients. You will work closely with a high performing team to continue to deliver unparalleled support and service to your clients.
If you were an Account Manager at Isentia what would you have done last week?
- Spent some time out of the office, working strategically with some of New Zealand’s most well-known organisations; helping them solve problems and take advantage of opportunities.
- Created meaningful client relationships built on an in-depth understanding of their media needs and challenges
- Maximised opportunities to add value across multiple departments within an organisation by pitching creatively packaged together tailored solutions in a consultative way.
- Partnered with your Account Director to set team objectives in line with business strategy and supported, coached and mentored the team to be high performing.
- Ran some sales coaching sessions with the team and gave some individual advice to junior sales people on how best to approach a sales opportunity or deal with a client issue.
We think you’d be a good fit if you are:
- Highly motivated and would love building meaningful relationships with clients about how we can help them understand their media landscape
- Able to recognise great leads and have a consultative sales process to grow existing clients
- Knowledgeable about social media and love discussing what it means for a client's business, how they operate, and the challenges they face.
- A natural problem solver, creative and can see and articulate the opportunities available in the digital landscape in a way that empowers clients in seizing these opportunities
- Interested in news and current affairs
- Able to coach and mentor a high performing team that are focussed on delivering outstanding service
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company; we're a client-centric organisation where you can really add value to our clients' businesses. Our clients are diverse, ranging from globally renowned brands right through to start-ups and not for profit organisations.
We provide our team members with constructive feedback to foster their career growth, and you will have many opportunities to work with fun and talented people. We also have an open and inclusive culture where we embrace opportunities to do better and we celebrate achievements wildly.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is dedicated at providing a working environment which embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application
At Isentia we are continuing to hire nationally during COVID-19, with our recruitment process now fully conducted virtually. As a business we have moved to a working from home environment until it is safe for all employees to return to our offices.