We are looking to hire a Director of Cyber Security into the team
We are looking for a hands-on Cybersecurity expert to think strategically and build out plans on how to most efficiently manage the day-to-day security of Mediaportal.
Through your technical security knowledge, you will have the opportunity to consistently innovate on the cutting edge of secure cloud services. You will report directly to the CTO and be the subject matter expert on all things relating to Information Security.
As this is a hands-on technical position, you will be able to function from not only a process and a planning perspective, but also be a key contributor to security architecture and technology decisions.Role responsibilities
- Lead the incident response for all cyber security related incidents.
- Define the processes necessary to enact the policy and direction e.g. code scanning requirements, incident response, data handling, server hardening etc.
- Monitor security systems, devices, and related information, and regularly review systems, to ensure compliance with policies and that security is maintained as changes are deployed in the environment.
- Execute security checks, such as scans or logging in to management systems, as required.
- Provide regular reporting on the security posture
- Own the relationships with all security software vendors.
- Define and maintain all necessary cyber security and data governance policies. For example: server patching, network configuration, secure software development, end user computing
- Minimum 5 years’ industry experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong experience with Windows system engineering, networking (including firewalls, Active Directory etc.), VMWare, Linux
- Exposure to AWS
- Understanding of software development processes and technologies in an Agile, web-based environment including CI/CD, DevOps.
- Demonstrated experience defining appropriate security and data management policies
- Demonstrated experience with the process and execution of remediating vulnerabilities, and running incident response
- Production of threat and compliance reports for a variety of audiences both technical and non-technical.
- Excellent communication skills