We are looking for a media savvy and news junkie with some transcription experience to join our fast-paced team in Wellington.
- Provide transcription services for a range of Govt and corporate clients
- Full-time role (40 hours / week)
- Any experience using a transcription pedal will be very valuable
A fantastic opportunity has become available in our Wellington office for a media savvy person to join our Transcription team.
This role would suit a motivated individual interested in current affairs and available to work a full-time shift pattern, between the hours of 6am-2.30pm Monday to Friday.
The Transcription team provides quality verbatim transcripts of audio from television, radio and media conferences as ordered by our clients (NZ Government and corporate). The work is fast-paced, varied and requires an astute understanding of priority management.
If you worked as a Transcription Typist what would you have done last week?
- Worked in a fast-paced environment with a team of passionate people to delivers premium service to a range of clients across both the government and private sector.
- Transcribed a variety of news stories, media conferences and interviews on range of topics and delivered them on a tight turnaround.
- Assisted in managing the team's workload with a great sense of urgency and high attention to detail.
- Liaised with our Account Executive teams in order to deliver the best possible service for our clients
- You have a genuine interest in news and current affairs and love working in an environment that constantly changes.
- You have a sound knowledge of current affairs and public figures.
- You thrive under pressure and know how to think creatively in order to meet strict deadlines.
- You can determine priorities when it's busy and are able to work well both independently and collaboratively in order to achieve goals with minimal supervision.
- You're positive, keen to learn and want to be part of a great team.
- You have exceptional spelling and grammar and are passionate about the quality of your work.
- You are an experienced and quick typist with a thorough understanding of Microsoft Word.
- Have preferably used a pedal in your past transcription.
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company; we're a client-centric organisation where you can really add value to our clients' businesses. Our clients are diverse, ranging from globally renowned brands right through to start-ups and not for profit organisations.
We provide our team members with constructive feedback to foster their career growth, and you will have many opportunities to work with fun and talented people. We also have an open and inclusive culture where we embrace opportunities to do better and we celebrate achievements wildly.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is dedicated at providing a working environment which embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application.
If you are interested in joining this dynamic organisation in a key role, then please apply now.