Broadcast Monitors create accurate and concise summaries of assigned broadcast (radio and TV) content each day.
- Interested in international news and current affairs and love working in an environment that constantly changes
- Analytical by nature and a great communicator
- Used to strict deadlines and can work with minimal supervision
- Positive, keen to learn, and want to be part of a great team.
At Isentia we are looking for talented people to join us as Broadcast Monitors / Media Writers.
Broadcast Monitors create accurate and concise summaries of assigned broadcast (radio and TV) content each day. Summaries must be entered according to strict timeliness and quality standards in order to ensure the Isentia client base is informed of media coverage as it develops – broadcast monitoring is essentially the front line for client media coverage, their eyes, and ears for broadcast content throughout the day.
- Must be a College Graduate of Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication, Journalism, English, International Studies, or any related courses.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Has at least 1 year or more experience in BPO and the media industry.
- Excellent written English language skills with a strong focus on spelling and grammar
- Exceptional English oral communication skills
- Can easily recognize and interpret voice and accent across regions
- A minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute
- Can deliver to strict deadlines, with minimal supervision
- Can easily adapt to constantly changing work content.
- Candidate must have at least 10 Mbps internet connection.
- Willing to have a shifting schedule: Day Shift, Mid-Shift, and Evening Shift.
- Willing to be assigned in Ortigas, Pasig City
- Can start immediately.
- We have a range of shift patterns (early morning, mid-afternoon, or graveyard)
- No rotating shifts.
- Can change to another shift if a more desirable one becomes available.
- Yearly Incentive
- Yearly Remuneration Increment
- Annual & Sick Leave entitlements
- HMO provision