Establish and close new business relationships with a wide range of clients by selling and promoting all aspects of Isentia's product suite
- Primary use your phone-based selling skills to bring new clients onboard
- Use your hunter mentality to cold-call and prospect clients
- Great commission structure in place to reward you for your closing abilities
At Isentia, we are passionate about bringing the right people into our team. We are a market leader in the media intelligence industry with a strong presence across the Asia Pacific region, looking for an energetic Sales Consultant based in Brisbane who can drive new business opportunities in a competitive market.
What can you expect in this role?
Our tight knit yet competitive team, requires an outgoing and sales driven person to join them in sourcing and developing new business nationally over the phone .
We are looking for a sales person who can take a consultative and client focused approach to selling a wide range of media intelligence and digital marketing solutions to all different sized businesses, across various industries across Australia.
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a positive and dynamic team environment.
- Develop new business revenue from leads that are sourced inbound through several inquiry channels.
- We have accelerators in our commission scheme if you smash your targets, and we enjoy having to pay them!
- Isentia is continually growing and developing its products, so sales opportunities are there for you to grab and run with through new lead generation outbound via cold calling.
- We provide our team members with constructive feedback to foster their career growth, and you will have many opportunities to work with fun and talented people.
- We have an open and inclusive culture where we embrace opportunities to do better and we celebrate achievements wildly.
- We are a client-centric organisation, adding value to our clients' business through great relationships and excellent client service.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service by building strong relationships with both external clients on the phone and internal stakeholders.
- Be results driven and self-motivated.
- An enthusiastic consumer of media, who can demonstrate an understanding of current affairs and social media.
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record in sales.
- Must possess desktop computer skills and a keen attitude to quickly learn and understand new software systems.
- An outgoing personality with an energetic, can-do attitude.
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company; we're a client-centric organisation where you can really add value to our clients' businesses. Our clients are diverse, ranging from globally renowned brands right through to start-ups and not for profit organisations.
We provide our team members with constructive feedback to foster their career growth, and you will have many opportunities to work with fun and talented people. We also have an open and inclusive culture where we embrace opportunities to do better and we celebrate our achievements.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is dedicated to providing a working environment which embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application.
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We also offer competitive salary and a heap of benefits like discounted private health insurance, learning and development opportunities and great social events.