Isentia's Melbourne team is looking to hire a new Daily Briefings Editor who is happy to work an early morning shift pattern from our office.
- Use your genuine interest in the news and current affairs to succeed
- Work with passionate people at APAC's leading media intelligence company
- Typical shifts would be 5am-9am or 5am-10am, four days a week including weekends
Daily Briefings is a high-level media reporting product that alerts clients to key, relevant media items so that they can be informed, prepared and ahead of the curve.
Isentia’s Daily Briefings team is looking to hire a media savvy person with excellent proof reading, research and writing skills, with a strong attention to detail and interest in the news.
If you worked as a Daily Briefings Editor what would you have done last week?
- Worked closely with the team around you to collect print, broadcast, online and/or social media items from the in-house Mediaportal
- Collated coverage and compiled it into relevant, customised reports for several of our key corporate and government clients.
- Know you've hit deadlines and ensured our clients have their briefings delivered to them so that they can start their day working on the things that really matter to their organisation
- You are genuinely interested in news and current affairs and love working in an environment that constantly changes
- You are analytical by nature and are a great communicator
- You can determine priorities when it's busy and will use your initiative to ensure you can meet strict deadlines with minimal supervision
- You're positive, keen to learn and want to be part of a great team working on an exciting and valuable product.
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company; we're a client-centric organisation where you can really add value to our clients' businesses.
We provide our team members with constructive feedback to foster their career growth, and you will have many opportunities to work with fun and talented people. We also have an open and inclusive culture where we embrace opportunities to do better and we celebrate achievements wildly.
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We also offer a heap of benefits like free fruit at work, service anniversary awards, volunteering leave, free flu shots and great social events.
If you are interested in joining this dynamic organisation in a key role, then please apply.