We are looking for Cardiology Solutions Consultant to support Change Healthcare, an international healthcare company located in BGC, Taguig
The Enterprise Imaging Solution Consultant will serve as the clinical domain for Enterprise Imaging with a focus on invasive and non-invasive Cardiology toolsets and workflows to win the clinical vote. This position functions as the clinical expert primarily on pre-sales activities by providing detailed and comprehensive clinical support including in-depth workflow reviews and demonstrations. The clinical expert will need to uncover and act on the competitive environment, as well as provide insights on competitors. This position will serve as a clinical expert supporting Product Management, R&D, Services, RFP team and Product Marketing, interfacing directly with the customers and prospective customers.
Provide presentations and demonstrations to customers and prospects of our products after thorough discovery incorporating value statements and benefits to Physicians, Administrators, Clinical Staff and C-Level Executives.
- Provide staffing and participation in product areas for tradeshows and product fairs.
- Strategize with the Sales Team on a strategy to win.
- Provide training to sales both initial and on-going to include product feature, presentation skills, workflow and demonstrations.
- To assist sales executives to obtain the skills needed to demonstrate solutions independently at a high level.
- Contribute in the building and maintaining demonstration scenarios including: functional review of new features, data gathering, system build, demonstration scripts, and other projects as needed.
- Collect, prioritize and deliver to product management customer enhancements and issues lists from data collected during pre-sales and sales activities.
- Driving expansion of accounts based on winning the clinical vote.
- Functions as the internal client’s advocate within CHC to ensure the client receives the appropriate amount of attention and added value. Develops long-term relationships with internal clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Understands how the client differentiates itself in markets and creates client value and how the CHC portfolio can support/maximize their differentiation. Becomes an expert on the client’s business in the context of the overall health care industry.
- Hands-on in invasive cath and/or EP lab, will consider noninvasive echo sonographers• Proactively and continually assesses, clarifies and validates short term needs and long term sales and business unit needs to ensure client objectives. Directs client to solution development efforts to address client needs.
- Experience and/or education in at least one of the following:
- Professional license in area of expertise RN, RT, RCIS, RDMS, etc.
- IT/Healthcare/Enterprise Imagingo Radiology
- Cardiovascular (Invasive and/or Non-invasive)
- Nuclear Medicine and/or Ultrasoundo Respiratory Therapy
- BS degree preferred
- Working knowledge of installation of diagnostic imaging IT projects required.
- Prefer minimum three years in a software (preferably SaaS) sales/training/consulting role that includes involvement in client interactions.
- Departmental management/lead experience.
- Enterprise imaging experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with CVIS or Hemo or Echo in a hospital or with a vendor is required.
- A minimum of 4 years in a client facing role