Content Creator for Clearly
- Procedural format tailored to end-user comprehension for ease of use
- Provide and keep up communication with larger team(s) in the form of quick announcements that link to larger procedure(s)
- Create process flows showing Start to End for all Customer Service impacting processes
- Create and maintain ad-hoc Customer outreach templates’
- Superior English is a MUST HAVE and essential for the success of this role. (Written AND Verbal)
- Content Management
- Own and continuously maintain all documented procedures annually to ensure relevance and accuracy or, keep them up-to-date based on any changes prior to the annual review
- Ensure all communication channels are maintained and information is consistent across
- Purge all old or irrelevant information
- Easily able to attend meetings to scribe and understand information presented and in turn, create announcements, procedures/processes or process flows as an output
- Present information to a wide range of audiences including front-line, Leadership and Executives
- Over 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Has experience working on knowledgebase, create templates, procedures, for business purposes.
- Amenable to work on a night shift schedule
- Has stable internet connection for the WFH setup