We are looking for a Senior MRT / Mammographer
- 30 hours per week
- 5 weeks annual leave
- CPD allowance
Pacific Radiology is a private company that is proudly New Zealand owned and operated. We are focused on providing our patients with world class imaging, reporting and contract services within their own communities, in New Zealand.
We offer a competitive salary with an excellent work / life balance as well as generous leave entitlements including 5 weeks annual leave, 5 days domestic leave and 10 days sick leave each year pro rated for part time. Professional development is a priority, with funding and support for your ongoing growth as well as the opportunity to work with exceptional practitioners who are considered leaders in their field. We also offer wellbeing initiatives including Southern Cross health insurance, flu jabs, EAP and more.
We are looking for a Senior MRT / Mammographer who is responsible for assisting in the provision of an efficient breast imaging radiology services of the highest quality at all times.
Your work day will include;
- Performing a wide range of general xray imaging and mammography procedures and apply professional knowledge in selecting and adapting methods best suited with a high level of independence
- Providing technical advice to both radiologists and staff to ensure an effective outcome for the patient
- Take an active part in the Quality Assurance programme
- Contribute to the review, development and maintenance of procedural manuals
- Work with imaging teams to maintain and develop new techniques and procedures
- Take responsibility to liase with manufacturers/service providers to ensure any functional issues are addressed and resolved
- Recording required procedural information in the Radiology Information system
- Assisting with the training programs for mammographers
- Participate in the Breastscreen Aoteoroa screening programme
Please note, appointment to this position will be conditional on a satisfactory Police vetting and risk assessment as per the Vulnerable Children Act.
To be considered for this role you must be registered with the New Zealand MRTB and hold a current annual practicing certificate. Ideally you will have a postgraduate certificate in Mammography or consideration will also be given to candidates with a genuine interest in mammography who would be mentored and supported to obtain the post graduate mammography qualification.
This role is for 30 hours per week.
Please submit your CV and accompanying covering letter today.