Amazing opportunity for an experienced Cert III Educator to join our toddlers room. Grow and develop your career with Little Zaks!
- Purpose Built 112 place centre with onsite parking
- Fun and vibrant workplace culture
- Amazing Employee Benefits - discounted childcare, paid training and more!
Little Zak's Academy is privately owned and family run. Our aim is to provide early childhood careand education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full-time Certificate III Educator to join our team at our beautiful centre located in Narellan Vale.
Plenty of Benefits
- Great friendly team environment
- Knowledgeable and experienced area manager with supportive head office management
- Modern facilities and technologies
- Uniforms provided & Secure parking
- Ongoing training & development opportunities
- Make a difference and be a significant contributor to our early childhood care and education family
- Facilitate the learning experiences for your allocated group of children
- Be part of a collaborative teaching environment
- Maintain effective communication with the parents throughout the service
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of programs
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education
- Must be available Monday to Friday
- Working knowledge of the National Quality Framework including: National Regulations, National Quality Standards (NQS), Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Nurture authentic connections with our children and families through interaction, curriculum and documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current Working with Children Check
- First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain one
If you are interested, please click ‘APPLY NOW’ or call our HR Team on (02)8036 8390 for a more information.