Do you have experience in Early Childhood Education as an Educator, teacher, ECT, in either preschool or long day care centres? If so, APPLY ASAP
- Family owned and operated
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Located close to train station
Little Zak's Academy is privately owned and family run. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
Our Amazing purpose-built centre at Rozelle are seeking experienced Early Childhood Teachers (ECT) to join the team.
As an Early Childhood Teacher, you will provide leadership in delivering high quality, inclusive learning programs while working closely alongside the Centre Director to strive for an exceeding centre.
- ACECQA Approved Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Current Working with Children Check
- Outstanding level of verbal and written communication
- Strong Knowledge and experience of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Strong IT Skills
- Current approved First Aid Certificate
- Current approved Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
About the role
- Ensure learning and development is aligned with the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standards
- Implement and evaluate programs indoors and outdoors
- Create a stimulating and positive environment for the children
- Writing observations and analysing children's progression and development
- Provide support and assistance to other staff members
- Monitor all staff interactions to ensure they are in line with the EYLF
- Develop strong relationships with children and effectively communicate with parents and carers
- Support for a healthy work/life balance
- Focus on professional development/ paid training
- Career advancement opportunities
- Supportive management team
- Supportive team environment
- Above Award Wages
- Provide discounted childcare
- Regular team bonding activities
- Great company culture that is fun, professional and supportive of all team members
Do not miss out on this great opportunity. If this sounds like you then, please click ‘APPLY NOW’ or call our HR Team on (02) 8036 8390 for a more information.