A leading supplier of building solutions with a strong market presence
- Secure job with long established company
- Currently 80% Account Management/20% Business Development
- Residential Projects - Auckland territory
Our client is a leading supplier of building solutions. They have built a very strong reputation in the market. They are known for treating their employees like family, offering fantastic administrative, operational and pricing support, so their sales people can focus on developing core business and they pay their staff handsomely.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will also work closely with the Northern Regional Manager offering you great senior management support and direction but still giving you the space you need to make the role your own.
- Manage a ledger of residential builders and contractors
- Develop new business with both existing and new clients
- Uncover residential projects and be proactively engaging with a range of different relevant contacts to ensure you are across at all levels
- Ensure servicing of projects, keeping them running smoothly through effective client liaison
- Carry out presentations including negotiation of pricing to clients
- Running a variety of relevant reports through Excel predominately
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Social entertaining with clients on occasion
The successful candidate:
- A positive, determined and innovative thinker is high on the want list!
- Sales background within the building and construction space, alternatively sales within a sector which is time critical
- Proven business development success or a hunger to develop this capability
- Naturally good with numbers and with an analytical leaning
- Ideally intermediate level or better Excel skills
- Exposure to specifications ideally and a natural technical nous is needed
- Proven ability to work remotely
- Team focused with a good sense of humour
- Having dealt with multiple levels in the building process i.e. Architects, Engineers and Builders would be an advantage
- A NZ Resident or Citizen
In return for your skills and attributes, you will be working with a company where your contribution is valued and you are an integral member of this team. Their staff retention reflects this. A competitive base plus full use of company car make up this package.
To register for this role please apply below with your CV in word format. Any queries please contact Sally Miller @ Miller Recruitment on 0211493656 on this exclusive role.