Bring your strong Accounts Receivable skills to this niche team handling family accounts at Methodist Ladies' College. Fabulous Kew campus location...
- Methodist Ladies' College - an internationally recognised independent School
- Varied Accounts Receivable, Credit Control and Administration role
- 4 days per week - located at the Barkers Rd, Kew Campus
Methodist Ladies' College is one of Australia’s leading independent day and boarding schools. Internationally recognised for its extensive curriculum choice, cutting-edge approach to education, authentic learning experiences and outstanding academic results. With over 2000 students (Kinder to Year 12) and 800 staff, this is a passionate, supportive and knowledge rich community that inspires world-ready women. Located on the main campus in Barkers Road, Kew, you’ll love the opportunity to be part of this exceptional team.
Reporting to the Family Accounts Manager, you’ll be part of a niche finance team of 7. The role is 4 days a week (0.8) with some flexibility around work days and hours etc. Providing support to all families of the school, the primary role of the Family Accounts Coordinator is to assist with all areas of family accounts including student records, billings and debtor management. You’ll build rapport with families, maintain close working relationships with Heads of School and College Departments, attend meetings and provide general administrative assistance to the team around you.
Billing and Collections
- Accurate and timely processing of student and family charges and credits
- Issue of reminder statements
- Timely follow up of all outstanding accounts
- Negotiation of payment plans
- Completion of weekly debtor reports
- Prompt research and resolution of account queries
- Drafting of communications for the Family Accounts Manager
- Accurate and timely maintenance of the database
- Processing daily and ad-hoc receipting
- Assisting families in completing a range of paperwork and documentation
- Data entry for BPAY, direct debits and credit card payments
- Accurate and timely updating of student and family records
- Accurate filing and archiving
If this sounds like you, don’t miss this rare opportunity to be part of a close-knit, well run and efficient team, working in a young, vibrant and energetic school environment. Please forward your resume asap!