Permanent positions at a private day hospital.
Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic Recovery Registered Nurses with experience in Ophthalmology to work within modern Operating Suites at a private hospital in Northern Sydney. Full time and part-time positions are available.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Perioperative Anaesthetic experience;
- Perioperative Certificate or equivalent operating room experience as an Ophthalmic Recovery nurse;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to deliver excellent clinical care;
- A considerate and appropriate attitude;
- Willingness to work as part of the team;
- Flexibility with rostering.
The hospital offers great employees benefits and:
- Work in a nurturing, supportive learning environment;
- Celebrations throughout the year with an emphasis on recognition of nursing milestones;
- Professional development opportunities;
- High patient satisfaction feedback rating.
Hospital, located in Chatswood, is a modern custom-built specialist Hospital with state-of-the-art technology. It is a day hospital with 4 overnight beds for 23-hour stays for patients needing longer recovery periods. The hospital sets new standards in excellence with 6 operating theatres, 1 laser procedure room, 14 first stage anaesthetic and recovery trolleys and 16 second stage day surgery recliners.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.