Permanent part-time positions at a private hospital.
Exciting opportunities exist for highly motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurses to join a professional team of the Rehabilitation Ward at a private hospital in Port Macquarie. There are multiple permanent part-time opportunities to work 32 to 56 hours per fortnight.
As a Registered Nurse, you will assess, plan and coordinate the care delivery needs of the patients with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Prior experience working in medical/surgical or rehab desirable;
- Demonstrated experience providing high standards of customer service;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
Hospital, located in Port Macquarie, is an acute Medical/Surgical and Rehab facility with 6 Renal Chairs and a Day Surgery complex. Comprehensive Medical/Surgical services are offered with 24-hour Medical Officer Support including Orthopaedics, Urology, General Surgery, ENT, Bariatric and Vascular, Plastic & Ophthalmology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.