Permanent part time position at a private hospital.
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse with previous PACU experience to join a private hospital in Cairns. This is a permanent part time role (64 hours per fortnight). Working a 7-day roster, including day/evening and weekend shifts.
The successful applicant would have previous extensive experience in a peri-operative environment and meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- A minimum of 3 years peri-operative experience in PACU;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Ability to plan and coordinate patient care;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Excellent understanding of infection control principles;
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice;
- Knowledge of Quality/ Continuous Improvement.
Hospital offers flexible rostering and a commitment to education and staff development. You can enjoy the challenges and the opportunities to use your clinical, interpersonal and innovative skills to provide leading patient care.
Hospital offers a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance;
- Subsidised gym membership;
- Subsidised staff meals;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in far north Queensland, is a modern, well-equipped facility which offers a comprehensive range of medical and allied services. Hospital is committed to the provision of first class medical care for the people of the region and the thousands of tourists who visit the area. An extensive range of surgical services is offered including orthopaedic, vascular, urological, gynaecological and general services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.