Leadership position at a private hospital.
An excellent opportunity exists for a Senior Registered Nurse who is highly organised, excellent communicator and a skilled people leader to help manage the operating rooms at a private hospital on the Gold Coast.
As the Operating Theatre Floor Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee safe, quality care that meets current best practice standards;
- Support and liaise with the Nurse Unit Manager of the Peri-operative department and wards;
- Ensure all theatres are staffed appropriately and cost efficient;
- Understanding of legislative requirements, ACORN and sterilisation standards;
- Knowledge of accreditation processes and Quality / Risk management.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years experience in peri-operative nursing;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill;
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer focused care;
- High degree of computer literacy;
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills;
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in labour management.
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Competitive Salary;
- Supportive Leadership Team;
- Education and training support to achieve your career objectives;
- Great location on the stunning Gold Coast.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute facility providing all acute medical and surgical services, paediatrics, obstetrics and cardiac to the patients. Hospital has 21 operating theatres and offers the highest standard of clinical expertise and nursing care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.