Leadership position at a private hospital.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced peri-operative nurse to support the Operating Suite Manager at a private hospital in Sydney in the role of Floor Co-ordinator.
As the Floor Coordinator you will assist with co-ordination of operating lists, staffing, quality improvement and risk management activities. The role will primarily involve working 10 hr shift lengths between the hours of 1100 – 2130hrs.
- Current registration with the AHPRA
- A minimum five years current experience in an acute operating room environment;
- A sound understanding of conflict resolution principles;
- Evidence that demonstrates effective problem solving skills;
- A sound ability to juggle competing and complex demands;
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders;
- Evidence of ongoing commitment to self-development;
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice;
- An ability to participate in the on-call roster;
- Post graduate qualifications in peri-operative nursing;
- Experience working in a private hospital desired.
Hospital offers great benefits:
- A progressive acute hospital with friendly staff;
- Working alongside many highly skilled staff with > 20 years experience in all departments;
- A doctor is available on-site 24 / 7;
- Access to in-house general and specialty education programs supported by on site educators.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s inner west, is an acute care facility and one of Australia’s most technologically advanced hospitals providing excellent standards of safety, comfort and quality of care. The Operating Suite comprises six operating rooms plus a hybrid theatre and endoscopy procedure room along with 12 bed recovery unit. Surgical specialties include but are not limited to cardiac, vascular, general, colorectal, bariatric, urology, orthopaedic, breast and ENT. The services are supported by a six bed Intensive Care Unit and 24/7 on-site medical cover as well as on site radiology and pathology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.