Permanent positions at a private hospital.
Excellent opportunities have become available for experienced Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the Cardiac Cath Lab at a private hospital in Sydney.
The successful applicant will need to be flexible and have excellent communication and customer liaison skills.
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- Previous Cardiac & Vascular Cath Lab Experience;
- Theatre Scrub / Scout experience is desirable;
- Excellent communication skills and customer service practices;
- Proven ability to provide excellent clinical skills in line with best practice;
- Self motivated and can work independently.
Employee Benefits include:
- Staff recognition;
- Flexible Family friendly roster;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Corporate discounts including health fund;
- Salary sacrificing;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s inner west, is an acute care facility and one of Australia’s most technologically advanced hospitals providing excellent standards of safety, comfort and quality of care. Hospital has 7 operating theatres supported by a dedicated Angiography Suite and Endoscopy Suite. It specialises in Cardio-thoracic, Orthopaedics, Colorectal, Laparoscopic, Gynaecology, Plastics, Urology, Breast, ENT, Hand, Ophthalmic, Head and Neck, Vascular, Neurology, General Surgery and a Day Procedure Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.