Contract position at a private hospital.
An excellent opportunity has become available for highly motivated and experienced Perioperative Scrub Nurse to join the dynamic team at a private hospital in regional NSW. This is Maximum Term Full Time opportunity until May 2021.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years Perioperative Scrub Scout nursing experience;
- High standard of customer service;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards.
The hospital offers great benefits including:
- Flexible rostering to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Friendly work environment;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
Hospital, located in Albury Wodonga, provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on-site. Equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology, the Hospital is able to provide the very best in medical, surgical and psychiatric care. The second hospital is a specialist rehabilitation hospital providing inpatient and outpatient services, and also including a sleep study unit. The last one provides best practice cancer care servicing both public and private cancer patients, the hospital consists of a 28 chair day oncology ward and a 30-bed inpatient oncology ward.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.