Permanent positions at a private hospital in Melbourne.
Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Anaesthetic & Recovery Registered Nurses who would like to join the expanding Day Procedure Centre at a private hospital in Melbourne. Full time and part-time positions are available.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current or recent Anaesthetic / Recovery experience
- Strong customer service and team focus
- Applicants must have demonstrated Anaesthetic / Recovery skills.
The right candidate will be offered:
- A friendly dynamic team environment;
- A dedicated full-time Peri-operative Educator;
- A generous Professional Development Allowance;
- Diversity of specialty;
- Work with the latest technology.
Hospital, located in Eastern Melbourne, is a busy acute care facility incorporating an extensive range of specialities and facilities. The state of the art equipment includes Spyfy technology to support the vascular surgical specialty, Mako robotic navigation system, da Vinci robotics. The hospital is growing to 13 operating theatres, 1 hybrid theatre plus 2 dedicated Endoscopy suites and a brand new Day Procedure Complex, opening in February 2020.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.