Permanent part time position for a Clinical Nurse.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Clinical Nurse to become part of a dynamic perioperative team at a private hospital in North Brisbane.
As the Clinical Nurse Floor Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver quality nursing care by Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating department needs;
- Provide a standard of care according to the individuals level of experience and education maintaining high-quality nursing care within a safe environment;
- Develop and utilise strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication, learning and teamwork;
- Manage the day to day running and staffing of the Peri-Operative department;
- Provide and monitor staff education;
- Manage a Clinical Nurse portfolio in collaboration with the current NSQHS Standards;
- Work in partnership with Peri-OP staff and VMO's to ensure that a high level of patient satisfaction is maintained.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum of 5 years of Peri-Operative nursing experience;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality patient care;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development.
Hospital, located in North Brisbane, is a small medical, surgical and rehabilitation facility. The hospital has three operating theatres including a day surgery unit, a rehabilitation unit and surgical & medical unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.