A new opportunity has arisen for one of the UK's market Leaders within wind energy, offering a fantastic long term career opening.
A new opportunity has arisen for one of the UK's market Leaders within wind energy, offering a fantastic long term career opening. The successful candidate will be working within the accounts department, supporting the Group Accountant, Financial Director and the senior management Team by completing routine clerical and accountancy.
- Assist the production of the Monthly Management Accounts pack in a timely manner for reporting to the Board of Directors.
- Carry out variance analysis against budgets for financial accounts and contract costing on a monthly basis.
- Assist in preparing budgets and costings analysis.
- Assist in the preparation of business plans and monitoring of same.
- Prepare financial documents such as invoices, bills and schedule accounts payable and receivable.
- Assist with purchase ledger invoices, and deal with any discrepancies arising.
- Monthly control account reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations including client account.
- Assist in preparing year-end audit files, assist the auditors in their field work as requested.
- Assist with the weekly payroll.
- Numeracy capabilities.
- Excellent IT competencies are essential for this role. In particular excel and word.
- Must be organised, methodical and logical.
- Good communicator both verbally and written.
- Previous experience will be essential in fulfilling this role.
- A professional qualification such as AAT would be deemed an advantage.