Working with one of the UK's leading wholesalers, this is a great opportunity to manage their new delivered services team
- Typically Monday - Friday with 5am starts
- VOSA knowledge is ideal
- £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Our client is one of the leading wholesale providers in the UK and have recently expanded their business into delivery and currently looking for an experience delivery manager for their West Bromwich Dept.
The purpose for this position is to work closely with the distribution and warehouse team to ensure the smooth running of order picking, packing and distribution.
- Team management - recruitment, training and day to day management
- Coordinating drivers
- Route planning
- Legal and Health and Safety compliance including VOSA regulations
- Transport compliance
- Ensure that all orders are picked accurately and on time
- Deal with any discrepancies, investigate and reporting reasons
- Managing customer payments
The ideal candidate will come from a similar background - either delivered services or wholesale. You will be confident with Microsoft Office packages and have a good knowledge of VOSA requirements.
Monday - Friday position with occasional weekends depending on customer needs. 45 hours per week and typically 5am starts.
To be considered for this position, please attached your CV via the link.