Territory Sales Manager for North West
- Area Sales
- Architects & Structural Engineers
About the Client
Our client is a UK leading Manufacturer of Waterproofing products, with a rich history and a wealth of experience stretching well over 75 years. They boast a range of modern innovative products combined with unrivalled technical knowledge enabling them to provide bespoke solutions to even the most challenging of projects. An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a tenacious, yet strategic, specification sales manager to join them covering the North West UK.
About the Role
This is an opportunity for an technically minded individual who's passionate about solving problems through solutions. You'll be tasked with breaking specs into projects, providing bespoke solutions, and engaging with a wide variety of clients. 70% of your time will be spent speaking with Engineers and Architects and the ability to communicate at all levels is pivotal in achieving success. You'll be expected to complete 12 meetings a week, these will be qualified by yourself, although there are naturally warm leads to follow up as well, completing a minimum 4 confirmed specifications per month. Naturally you'll be expected to work independently as this is a field based role. The ideal candidate will be seeking a career and will want longevity in their next role. This is a challenging role and we're looking for the best of the best, someone who really gets passionate about seeing their products on projects. Is this you?
What we can offer the Specification Sales Manager
- Basic Salary £40K-£45K + O.T.E. £15K
- Company Car
- Mobile + Laptop
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (3 days used for Christmas period)
- Home Office Equipment
- The chance to work with a friendly team
What the Specification Sales Manager will have
- Preferably Specification or Technical sales experience
- 2/3 years sales experience in the construction/building materials industry
- Strong Sales Results - Able to provide figures to support.
- A strategic mind and ability to "think outside the box"
- A genuine passion for product learning and becoming a specialist in their field
- The ability to work autonomously but still be a team player