Join the well-established, leading Planning & Environment practice of an innovative mid-tier firm that truly focuses on workplace wellness.
- Excellent mentoring by a leading Partner in this space.
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme.
- Innovative firm with beautiful, modern offices in Sydney CBD.
Seeking a Lawyer (1-4 PQE) to join the well-ranked Planning & Environment practice of a leading commercial mid-tier law firm, continuously awarded for being at the forefront of firms prioritising workplace wellness and flexible working.
You will be working in a bright, dynamic team under the guidance of a supportive Partner who is a noted leading individual in areas of planning, environment and government law. Your client base will consist of government bodies, large corporations and leading land developers.
- 1-4 years’ PQE;
- experience in planning, environmental and local government matters;
- some Court experience;
- strong technical and drafting skills;
- passionate about pursuing a career in planning / environment law;
- strong communicator
- dynamic and intelligent; and
- strong attention to detail.
For further information and a confidential discussion, please contact Shannen Kinsella, Consultant on 0450 509 870 or alternatively, please forward your CV in WORD format only to Shannen.Kinsella@mbs-recruitment.com. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The MBS team are specialists in recruiting legal and legal support personnel including paralegals, Marketing and BD professionals, administrators, legal temps, accountants, receptionists, facilities managers, HR, IT analysts, database specialists. While we specialise in the legal sphere, we’ve recently extended our expertise to include the recruitment of support personnel across all industries.