Great opportunity to work with a friendly down to earth team in their Litigation team. Min 3 years litigation experience.
- Award Winning Queensland Law Firm.
- National and International Corporate Clients.
- Contact Karen Waldock on 0439 396 626.
Our client is an award-winning specialist law firm with offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
About the role
Great opportunity for a Legal Assistant to join a well-known Law Firm in Brisbane's CBD. You will be providing secretarial support to a Partner and Senior Lawyers and be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- File management
- Diary & travel management
- Drafting documents
- Preparing briefs
- Complex Billing
- Client Liaison
- Secretarial support for general admin tasks
You will have a minimum 3 years’ experience working in a busy Litigation or Construction is desirable. You will have excellent communication skills and have the ability to multi-task and manage deadlines. Your flexible nature and attention detail will be highly regarded in this role.
You will possess:
- 3-5 years'experience as a legal secretary within a busy litigation team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office
- Strong customer service skills
- Results driven
- Great next step in your legal assistant career
- Progressive, forward thinking firm
- Collegiate and supportive environment
- Strong employee benefits and well-being program
Law students will not be considered.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Waldock on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send CVs in Word format only. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The MBS team are specialists in recruiting legal and legal support personnel including paralegals, Marketing and BD professionals, administrators, legal temps, accountants, receptionists, facilities managers, HR, IT analysts, database specialists. While we specialise in the legal sphere, we’ve recently extended our expertise to include the recruitment of support personnel across all industries.